Chat Issues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I am diligently working on the chat issue.. I have a trouble ticket in with the creator of the script and hopefully they will be able to provide some help as to why the connections are remaining open even after the chatter has left the chat interface.

It could be remotely related to not logging off properly however, there is some code within the configuration file that is supposed to automatically log a person off if they are inactive for a certain amount of time.

I have checked all that I know to check and it is time to call in the folks who really do know what they are doing..
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

I appreciate everyone's patience as we rectify this problem... I know that chat is important in this forum to many of you.

Jeff
Admin
3431ef92_vbattach12341.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky