Change of plan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hondamandan

Original poster
Jan 26, 2010
I would like to thank everyone who gave me advice over the last couple of days, it was great! My plan was to get a lang or horizon for my first smoker, but I changed my mind and bought a 22 inch WSM yesterday. It was only $400.00. I bought some ribs and brisket and plan on cooking for the first time this weekend. I still plan on buying the lang this summer. I hope I like the Weber, it seemed to fair ok in many reviews. Thanks again! Dan

WSM is top notch.

I have the 18.5"(cant use it enough), and am selling my GOSM, and putting that money towards a new 22" WSM shortly. $400 seems a tad high price wise, I can get the 22" - 2009 model locally for $300-$325.

Either way good luck with the WSM, lots of owners on here to give you tips.

Hey Dan - congrats on the new smoker. Glad this part of the journey is done - be sure to post up some qview for us

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky