• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Camp Chef leg snaps

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigwayne

Smoke Blower
Jul 29, 2008
Let a friend borrow my camp chef 3 burner stove for a big event. This is a model with the folding legs. He apparently had some clueless helpers when he did the event breakdown and my camp chef came back with some of the leg snaps broken.
The part I am talking about is the little buttons you push in to unlock the legs so you can close or open the legs. It's a real pain with them busted as the legs don't want to stay closed when you are transporting it. I tried googling to look for replacement parts and/or how to fix them. So far, I haven't been able to figure out what they're called and where to get replacements.

Any ideas?

BigW.

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2019
That's a bummer. I would have thought the organizer would have bought a slightly used camp chef with a bum leg after that event. Until you find a replacement a bungee cord maybe a good solution. Feel free to post a picture, I'm sure folks may come up with another solution.

Have you called Camp Chef?

bigwayne

Smoke Blower
Jul 29, 2008
Thanks Erie, that seems to be the magic name for these things. Now I just have to figure out what size.

3montes

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Dec 26, 2007
CC customer service is top notch I'd give them a call they can probably sell you some or may just mail them out to you.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
I agree on CC customer service, have used them & they are good!
Give them a call, or send them an email.
Al

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 14, 2013
I bet a call to CC takes care of you , but I have seen generic ones at camping supply stores . For adjustable canopy poles , tents , table legs and even oars .

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Sad when you load something out and it comes back broken. I would feel obligated to repair or replace the broken parts.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky