Butts for a friend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ofelles

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 16, 2019
Brentwood CA
A good friend (family with 2 kids under 10) was just diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer. So I threw some butts in my cabinet at 225F for 13 hours
Kens butt 1.JPG

Pull at 201 and 192. I over shot the smaller one and it fell apart getting it out. Pulled adding a little more rub and some Plowboys Tarheel Tang BBQ sauce.
Kens Butt 2.JPG

Add some Delta Cole Slaw from Emeril Lagasse. Just trying to put a smile on their face.
Kens Butt 3-1.JPG

Those are awesome looking! I'm sure they'll appreciate it greatly. Your a good man for doing so. God bless you and them.....

Reactions: ofelles
I'm sure they will be much appreciated after being given that news. My father lasted 3 months after his diagnosis of liver and pancreatic cancer. You're a good man and prayers for all.

You are a good dude. Those look amazing. I saw you are in California. Locally grown herbal medicines may be a big help for your friend. Hoping for the best.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky