Burgers on the weber.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That burger and sides is pure perfection at the camp site!!! Even more perfect on the timber China! I know we would make good camp neighbors for sure!!!!
Lol! Thank you!

Congrats on the feature.
Love burgers on the Weber. I have not used the 22 in a couple of years after getting Jumbo Joe.
Never thought to put pepperoncini in the salad. I use green olives as I prefer them over black
Thanks John!

Jeez David, is there anything up there in the frozen tundra that you do like other than potatoes? :emoji_laughing: My next Mexican themed meal I make is gonna be loaded with avocados and black olives....just fr you my friend :emoji_wink:
Ha Ha , Robert, when I was a kid I ate everything I was told to eat, because well it was mom and dad,
Now that I'm older, well you know really old, If I don't want to I don't , lol Especially Avocadoes :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:
Thant's the way I roll, and if Mona wants something I don't like, I will always cook it for her , like terrible shell fish, lobster, scallops , mussels, etc 🤮🤮🤮

David:emoji_wink::emoji_sunglasses:

• Haha
Reactions: mike243
Thanks! Me too!

Thank you Jeff!

Thanks Robert!

Thanks Bill! We are just outside of the 1000 islands at Henderson NY. On Association island.

Lol! Thanks!
Wow! So close! I live less than 10 miles from there. Excellent smallmouth fishing at the cut. Under the bridge you cross to get to the island. The harbor side used to be great for bullheads. Was real nice years ago until the cut down the trees. Short ride if you want to go to Sackets Harbor. Nice village with war of 1812 . Great pizza there at a place called Goodfellas. You can also get Great Lakes, River Rat and Colosse cheese for smoking just about anywhere. Enjoy!

Reactions: Steve H
Wow! So close! I live less than 10 miles from there. Excellent smallmouth fishing at the cut. Under the bridge you cross to get to the island. The harbor side used to be great for bullheads. Was real nice years ago until the cut down the trees. Short ride if you want to go to Sackets Harbor. Nice village with war of 1812 . Great pizza there at a place called Goodfellas. You can also get Great Lakes, River Rat and Colosse cheese for smoking just about anywhere. Enjoy!
A friend of mine comes up here all the time for fishing. Loves it here too. I see the war of 1812 signs coming here. But haven't it out yet.

Reactions: bill ace 350
Awesome, love a little camping trip and especially taking the travel bbq’s! I have a little Weber Smokey joe that me and the wife use for when it’s just us 2 and we fancy some burgers or kebabs. May I suggest a go anywhere for your next travel, with some mods they are just so handy as you can fit everything in! Took a little video last weekend when we went to a caravan park

Nice work on those burgers Steve.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky