Burgers on the weber.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
After a long day of work. Then driving 2.5 hours to our camp site. It was definitely time for grub.
Whipped up a bowl of salad that has.
Rotini noodles
fresh pearl mozzarella balls
orange bell pepper
cherry tomatoes
red onion
black olives
pepperoncini
fresh parsley
chunks of salami
chunks of pepperoni
Mix it all up. And add Italian dressing to your liking.
IMG_20230902_061658228.jpg

Made 4 1/2 pound burgers with 80/20 GB with SPOG.

IMG_20230901_200801718.jpg

Plated shot. The buns stuck to the grill a bit. But, they were delicious!

I had to go back and look... I thought it said 25 hour drive. I'm thinkin' where the heck did you go?
Either way, that all looks killer. I love pasta salads, and them burgers look deeelicious. How do buns stick?

Just fantastic Steve

I love the salad ( i can pick out the black olives, lol )
But the burgers , sign me up for 2 also, what a pretty picture and on the fine china also

I would have to have a nap after that meal and drive after work.

David

I had to go back and look... I thought it said 25 hour drive. I'm thinkin' where the heck did you go?
Either way, that all looks killer. I love pasta salads, and them burgers look deeelicious. How do buns stick?
Thanks! My grill grates probably need a cleaning. lol!
Just fantastic Steve

But the burgers , sign me up for 2 also, what a pretty picture and on the fine china also

David
Thanks David! Yeah, we went to bed shortly after. And. We only use our finest china while camping!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Steve that plated shot makes me want burgers right now!!! I truly have grown to love my Weber kettle this year especially for some quick burgers.

Reactions: jcam222
Some great looking burgers Steve! Congrats on the ride. I think there’s some cheese burgers in paradise coming this weekend in honor of Jimmy.

Some great looking burgers Steve! Congrats on the ride. I think there’s some cheese burgers in paradise coming this weekend in honor of Jimmy.
Thanks Joe! And, yes. That is an excellent idea.

Reactions: JLeonard
After a long day of work. Then driving 2.5 hours to our camp site. It was definitely time for grub.
Whipped up a bowl of salad that has.
Rotini noodles
fresh pearl mozzarella balls
orange bell pepper
cherry tomatoes
red onion
black olives
pepperoncini
fresh parsley
chunks of salami
chunks of pepperoni
Mix it all up. And add Italian dressing to your liking.
View attachment 675069

Made 4 1/2 pound burgers with 80/20 GB with SPOG.

View attachment 675070

Plated shot. The buns stuck to the grill a bit. But, they were delicious!

I could live on that alone!

Wow Steve, those burgers look amazing. Some beautiful and vibrant colors in the pics. That really brings the plate to life...and I could easily be the death of that plate :emoji_laughing: Great looking meal and beautiful presentation.
Jeez David, is there anything up there in the frozen tundra that you do like other than potatoes? :emoji_laughing: My next Mexican themed meal I make is gonna be loaded with avocados and black olives....just fr you my friend :emoji_wink:
Now this I'm in total agreement with.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Fantastic looking plate, the burgers and the salad. I'd chow on both for sure. Stuck buns? That's just character!

I could live on that alone!
Thanks! Me too!

Congrats on the ride Steve!
Thank you Jeff!

Wow Steve, those burgers look amazing. Some beautiful and vibrant colors in the pics. That really brings the plate to life...and I could easily be the death of that plate :emoji_laughing: Great looking meal and beautiful presentation.

Jeez David, is there anything up there in the frozen tundra that you do like other than potatoes? :emoji_laughing: My next Mexican themed meal I make is gonna be loaded with avocados and black olives....just fr you my friend :emoji_wink:

Now this I'm in total agreement with.

Robert
Thanks Robert!

Wow! Looks great!
Where is camp?
Thanks Bill! We are just outside of the 1000 islands at Henderson NY. On Association island.

Fantastic looking plate, the burgers and the salad. I'd chow on both for sure. Stuck buns? That's just character!
Lol! Thanks!

That burger and sides is pure perfection at the camp site!!! Even more perfect on the timber China! I know we would make good camp neighbors for sure!!!!

Congrats on the feature.
Love burgers on the Weber. I have not used the 22 in a couple of years after getting Jumbo Joe.
Never thought to put pepperoncini in the salad. I use green olives as I prefer them over black

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky