Bubbagrills.net

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ohio phil

Original poster
Dec 25, 2015
OK I've have been doing a lot of research and I am just about ready to pull the trigger on a Bubba grills 120 gallon RF smoker out of all of them that I have seen I really like his firebox and smokestack better than any of them, also this guy cooks and wins competitions on his smokers !!! I talked to Lonny today about putting pneumatic tires on it and a drain in the bottom so I think we are about ready to go he invited me and my wife to come and pick it up first of March and meet him at a competition smoke going to hang out for the day and watch that smoker in action, of course I will be taking notes. :sausage:

Last edited:
Sounds like a Blast! Congrats on the new toy...JJ

Welcome from SC, Phil. It's really good to have you on this great site. It sounds like a great trip to pick your smoker up. Be sure to post some pics and let us see this toy.

Good luck and good smokin', Joe

Well after looking at a lot of stick burners had to change and order a Shirley fabrication 24x50 with warmer box now just wait 10 more weeks !!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky