BT therm ph apps updated

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr k

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 22, 2013
Peoria, IL
8.28.20 Android ph app updates available in play store for Solis thermo, Chugod, Topbbq and Smart bbq meter. Inkbirds Bbq Go ver 1.9.3 Nov 10 2018 was their last update and Easy Bbq not updated. I have all six downloaded so I can get notified which to try do to the lost graphs and crashing with Grill eye and Easy bbq. I downloaded and paired each with my ph. So when one starts going bizzerk I fire it and give the next highest review a shot. I guess this latest version is 1.12.0. I liked Chugod with the four subtle alert tones and silence but it went rogue but will try since it updated. Keeping the therm app up on split screen so it's always on top and in view whether 2/3 view or 1/3 keeps the app from crashing but never solved graph restarts. Will see how they are. Looking forward with great anticipation for Inkbirds update.

Reactions: Smkryng
I hate losing my graphs. I’ve tried bbq go and the solis app with my inkbird and both seem to have that problem on iOS. Thanks for the update also!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky