BOLOGNA BURNT ENDS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's awesome! Great memories for all of you, and it's a skill they will use for the rest of their life. Tell the boys they did a great job.

Ryan

I bet the bologna was fantastic . be right up my ally . Never go wrong hanging with the kids .

That's awesome! Great memories for all of you, and it's a skill they will use for the rest of their life. Tell the boys they did a great job.

Ryan
thanks Ryan ! Hopefully they will hang on to this stuff! The boys appreciate the like!
I bet the bologna was fantastic . be right up my ally . Never go wrong hanging with the kids .
Thanks chopsaw! The bologna was good stuff! Hanging out with the boys was even better!

Hey everyone! Ryder is super excited that his bologna burnt ends made the carousel! He says thanks everyone and a big thumbs up!
0622202036b.jpg

Great to see you passing it on to the kids!! I’d eat a bunch of those for sure.
Thanks jcam! Love passing on something like this to the kids! We all ate a whole bunch of them! 2.5 lb of bologna didnt last long! Lol!

Reactions: jcam222
Great idea and even better results Travis.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks great Travis! Excellent getting the kids started early. Enjoy!

Mike

Awesome anyway you look at it. Kids involved and learning how is a great thing. They will never forget how and will always remember this.

Warren

Great looking bologna burnt ends and what a neat idea too!! Tell Ryder congrats on the ride!

Great idea and even better results Travis.

Point for sure
Chris
thanks Chris !
Looks great Travis! Excellent getting the kids started early. Enjoy!

Mike
Thanks Mike!
Awesome anyway you look at it. Kids involved and learning how is a great thing. They will never forget how and will always remember this.

Warren
Warren, thank you! And your right any way to get them involved!
Great looking bologna burnt ends and what a neat idea too!! Tell Ryder congrats on the ride!
Thanks xray! I'll let Ryder know!

oh wow this looks awesome! I might have to try this over the weekend! i'm thinking maybe using a fruit jelly as well in the pan!?

Great to see the kids getting involved and doing the work!

oh wow this looks awesome! I might have to try this over the weekend! i'm thinking maybe using a fruit jelly as well in the pan!?

Great to see the kids getting involved and doing the work!
Thanks! Some fruit jelly in place of the honey I think would work out just fine!

Those look awesome. Send the kids a big congrats on a job well done!

May have to give that a try myself one of these days.
Thanks! They are worth a try! Give them a shot. I'll let the kids know you gave the a job well done!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky