Bar-b-chef bling

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skidder

Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Here's a pic of my new tires and wheels from Harbor Freight $7.99 each and axels made at work for free.

Yeah fives are where it's at. And no it ain't got a Hemi.........yet!

you are missing the front air dam and the rear spoiler......

Sweet!! Did you make that solid axle, or is that the way the grill came? I also like the way you incorporated the Metro style shelf, good idea.

My neighbor who owns a lawn service gave me a nice set of the same size used wheels for my SnP and I'm not sure how I want to attach them.

Solar, I took a piece of 3/4" rod and turned it down to 5/8th" then drilled through the legs and attached the wheels. The shelf came from a piece of shelving they threw out at work and I cut it to fit then made angle iron brackets to fit.

Looks a little bigger than 5/8 T-H doesn't matter though it probably has a little bit of Mopar in it.

All you need is the Cadillac hood emblem and an air horn.
cool.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Pigcicles, I use the wrench as a cheap azz "lift and drop" ash shaker. Stick it in the draft hole lift and let her drop. As for Mopar, I have a place in my heart for them. My first car and was a ($850.00 in 72) 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner. So should I drop a six pack 440 or a hemi in the smoker? Maybe a six pack 340 with the price of gas these days.

WHere is the sounds system gonna go on it, then it needs a lift kit. Anyways nice job you done there and nice looking rig

Sound system yeah now we're talking. And I ain't kidding. Stay tuned.

Saaaaaweeeetttt !! Got the same unit, and it is somewhat of a bear to move. ( maybe harder to steal stock ! ) love that set up. A little off topic , but have you made any mods to seal it up better ? Mine is a fuel hog . But I may be getting spoiled using my drum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky