Bacon Time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Rick,
wife.gif

I see that you done your bacon in two different smokers (Bradley & WSM),

it looks like you semi cooked/smoked.

My question is what % doneness ??, if that is the right way to ask this question!! would you say

the finished bacon is. I'm sure that you still have to fry it.

Thanx al

Hey Rick,
wife.gif

I see that you done your bacon in two different smokers (Bradley & WSM),

it looks like you semi cooked/smoked.

My question is what % doneness ??, if that is the right way to ask this question!! would you say

the finished bacon is. I'm sure that you still have to fry it.

Thanx al
Yes i will still have to fry the bacon.

The WSM Bacon IT was at 147. I do think the small slab even though it was opposite of the coals, that it got hotter faster.

The Bradley was PID from 130 thru 150. The IT i pulled the bacon was 141

Guess the test will be in the fry pan & Mrs
wife.gif

nepas, keep the bacon warm, i"ll bring some eggs from my own chickens and pick up some English muffins on the way over and we'll have a breakfast fit for a Nepas,  the sausage master.
77.gif

nepas, keep the bacon warm, i"ll bring some eggs from my own chickens and pick up some English muffins on the way over and we'll have a breakfast fit for a Nepas,  the sausage master.
77.gif
Sure thing.

Like they say come on down.

Bacon-n-sausage this morning.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky