Backwoods BBQ Smoker G2 Chubby for Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

britt krhovjak

Original poster
Feb 12, 2017
Backwoods Chubby G2 Smoker for sale. Smoker purchased in 2015. I used it less than 10 times, and it's always been kept in the garage. Never been rained on. Desirable/sought after smoker that produces great results ever time. Insulated, water smoker with removable water pan and heat diverter. Only selling because I'm looking at a wood pellet smoker, and don't have room for two. Chubby G2 is great for backyard cook.

Had factory stand and locking casters added so that I wouldn't have to bend over to check the meat. Also purchased a BBQ Guru Temperature Control Fan (no longer have the box). The BBQ Guru helps control the temperature of the smoker. Set the desired temp, and the Guru does the rest. I only used it twice because I quickly learned that the smoker held the temp very well on its own.

The entire package includes:

Backwoods Chubby G2 smoker
4 cooking racks
Heat diverter
Factory installed stand with locking casters
BBQ Guru Digital Temperature Control Fan (no longer have box)

Entire setup purchased in 2015 for $1,865. Asking price is firm at $1,200. You can look at the Chubby G2 smoker on the Backwoods Smokers website. Please let me know if you have any questions. (940) 368-4044. [email protected]. Denton, TX

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky