Baby it's cold outside!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great! We saw near 50F Sat here in Ohio so wife said steaks tomorrow. Of course, it's mid 40s Sunday day of cook LOL. Fired up the gasser and for the 2nd time used my new HF welding blanket. OMG it works so well. A little weird to use but results were like summer.

20230305_173434_resized.jpg

Reactions: motocrash
Steak looks perfect from where I'm sitting Chris, nice work! So when it's cold out gassers don't like to fire up? Charcoal chimney work in the cold? Ah, don't bother, I ain't going where it's cold ever. Spares on the Weber today, be about 73º. RAY
Thanks Ray. They'll fire up just fine. My gasser was a little dirty and hadn't been used since Sept. so I think that was the problem.

Looks great! We saw near 50F Sat here in Ohio so wife said steaks tomorrow. Of course, it's mid 40s Sunday day of cook LOL. Fired up the gasser and for the 2nd time used my new HF welding blanket. OMG it works so well. A little weird to use but results were like summer.

View attachment 659517
That looks real good Sam. Once I got it fired up it held temps fairly well. It's not really a good enough gasser to get a good char or grate marks. Thanks again.

Chris

Reactions: zwiller
Looks dang good Chris! My pellet pooper went out in mid 30s, snowing, and 20 to 30 mph winds Sunday... seems like the end of garage is a good place!

Ryan

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky