Baby backs and spare ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Fins1

Original poster
Feb 22, 2021
Hey guys going to smoke some baby backs and spare ribs at the same time. What temperature do you guys suggest. Going to wrap them in aluminum after 2 to 3 hours or when they have a nice bark. Thanks

Reactions: kruizer
Welcome to the forum. I shoot for a temperature anywhere between 225 and 275. Some days the cooker runs stable at the upper end and other days at the lower end of that range. If it is between those numbers I don't fiddle with it. Good luck, hope that helps.
Oh, and we love pictures.

Reactions: Fins1
F1, 225* to 250*,baby backs should be a 2-2-1 and spares are a 3-2-1. smoke-wrapped-unwrapped. IMHO the baby backs would go on an hour after the spares. I do them at 225*.
Same here

Oh, and we love pictures.
and like Colin said . Pictures make us drool

David

Reactions: Fins1 and JLeonard
F7DD74A5-DA5B-4EC4-888D-172A52538295.jpeg

Turned out great. Thanks again!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky