Appreciate all the help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

whiteyball

Original poster
Jun 14, 2014
I got my Masterbuilt electric smoker 2 years ago and I use this site almost every time I turn it on.  I've smoked several briskets, butts, loins, wild game, a truck load of ribs, and not once has anything ben bad.  So thanks for all the help.  Now I'm in the experimental mood so I figured it was time to join the club.  I live in southern Illinois and love to hunt and fish so I'm trying to focus on smoking the free food mother nature gives us.  I've tried some white bass filets soaking them in soy sauce and smoking with cherry wood hot at about 250 turned out pretty good.  Gonna try catfish next if anyone has any suggestions on fish It would be appreciated.  

Welcome, glad ya joined us ! I'am sure someone will be by soon with some help with the catfish or ya can use the search bar up top, I'am sure it could be of some help to ya as well !

Hello and welcome, there are a lot of members who smoke fish, I'll bet someone can help.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky