anyone know anything about this

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm not 100% but it sure looks like a very old meat mixer/cutter-upper (can't think of the proper word) and extruder. You put your meat and spices in and turn it on. The center/bottom piece rotates while the upper part mixes in the ingredients and cuts it up into finer particles, sorta like from burger to bologne mix. Then there should be another piece that drops in to the rotating bottom that will direct the meat out into a pan or pot.
I use to use one when I worked at Troyers Trail Bologne years ago. Only it was stainless steel and bigger. But it looks like that same function as this one.
--ray--

i was going to say it looks like a buffalo chopper for dinosaurs that fred flinstone would use ............

J.e. Smith's Sons Buffalo ,ny Pat July 11 1904 On The Top It Says The Buffalo

I thought it was one of the earily tries to make the corn mill. Now I see it's a buffalo grinder thingy. They must of had some small buffalos.

thanks for the help, i bought it at an online auction last week just because it was cheap, now i have to figure out what to do with maybe take it on some bbq comps

Yep-an industrial sized buffalo chopper. Makes chopping and dicing a lot easier especially if you have a lot of it to do.

Great find, love the old equipment.

Wish I had it! Be nice ta get the ol girl all cleaned up an runnin. Should make short work a choppin.

Congrats!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

blades and the bowl all move good monday im going to put power to it to see if the motor work ive looked all over the net but there is not alot of info on this

put power to it today, it runs like a champ scary how fast the tree blades turn ,it ran on 3 phase power, i might just have to find something to put in it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky