Another newbie here

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by neberle, Feb 3, 2015.

1. neberle

neberle Newbie

Hi all. I'm new to the group. Just started smoking about a year ago on a second hand brinkman electric smoker. Got a WSM for Christmas along with smoking meat book by Jeff. Did the whole chicken recepie and was fantastic. Still learning. Looking now for a good digital thermometer.

Nick

Weber gold 22"- I love this thing.
    Weber Q 320
    WSM 18"
    Brinkman 18" electric.

2. tropics

tropics Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome Nick from where ever you are,The search bar is a very useful tool, post questions if you can't find answers, someone will be able to help.

3. one eyed jack

one eyed jack Master of the Pit

4. [​IMG]   Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a partly cloudy and cool day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

5. Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
    About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
    and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
    We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
    Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
    because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
    Happy smoken.
    David

6. neberle

neberle Newbie

7. neberle

neberle Newbie

Thanks for the info guys. I think I'm going to order a maverick 733. I have a couple handheld ones. Just wanted something to leave in certain meats.

8. one eyed jack

one eyed jack Master of the Pit

Nice looking yard bird Nick.  [​IMG]

9. Man That's a nice looking Bird   Good Job

Gary