Another new guy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome aboard from OHIO! Cant wait to see griddle cooks from you!

Reactions: Reddog69
I have yet to enter the griddle arena, but I'd guess probably 80 to 90% of the meat I eat (sausages included) comes off one of the smokers.
I'd stay out of the griddle forum, unless you're ready to spend some money! The things those guys cook look amazing! From bacon and eggs, Philly cheesesteak, burgers, fried rice.......It goes on forever lol.

Reactions: DougE
I'd stay out of the griddle forum, unless you're ready to spend some money! The things those guys cook look amazing! From bacon and eggs, Philly cheesesteak, burgers, fried rice.......It goes on forever lol.
No can do, I pretty much look at what everyone is cooking up by whatever method lol.

I have started to buy one of those small tabletop Blackstones several times, which would probably be big enough to suit me, but haven't done it yet.
Pull that trigger! They won't get any cheaper! Griddle Nation awaits your arrival!

Reactions: DougE and Reddog69
Welcome from Mississippi! You are so right...After all the griddle cooks on here i caved and bought a 17 in Pit Boss griddle. Just big enough for who I cook for.
Dont forget to post up pics....We're like kids around here....We love show and tell!!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky