Another ABT question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yodelhawk

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Great Falls, Mt
OK guys... I have not made many of these. Can I prep them the day before and get them on the grill the day of the party. I agree that pre-smoking would not be a good idea but stuffing and wrpping should still be ok right??? Thanks for your help

That has worked for me in the past, as long as they are in the fridge while you wait. hope it works for you.

I usually prep them the day before then place them in a foil pan and put cellophane over the top and place in the fridge and I've never had a problem doing it that way

YH - i've done this before just like pineywoods says and it worked fine ~

sounds like a great party you guys are planning! i was down in the GF last week, and it looks like i picked the wrong week to go!

next time, i'll bring something over ~

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky