Alarm bells going off! No more Starbucks Ethiopean beans?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chasdev

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 18, 2020
I love coffee made in a Nespresso Verturo coffee machine BUT Nespresso no longer offers starbuck branded Ethiopean Vertuo cups.
I'm freaking out, I finally find my favorite coffee in Verturo pods and now this!
Starbucks shows no longer available when I try to buy beans direct.
I can buy non Starbuck Ethiopean beans but matching Starbucks blend seems an unsurmountable task or at least a very expensive one with no promise of success.
I've got a verturo pod reuse kit on order (should have been doing this all along) but if I can't find the beans I may toss the whole rig in Goodwill donation bin and start over.

I been using those silicon reuse covers. Not sure if that what you ordered but they work great. Much easier than the foil covers. I use with the 14 oz ones.

I don't drink coffee but my wife does. She like the Starbuck whole bean espresso. We grind and make Ameicanos with them and I can tell you if they ever stopped selling that blend she would lose her mind, Hahaha!!

Reactions: Chasdev
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky