AI images...as if we don't waste enough time already...but cool

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

clifish

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 25, 2019
Long Island, NY
Got this from my Jeep forum, have to give credit to A Apparition who is a member here and on the TJ Jeep forum

Bing has an AI image generator that's pretty interesting to play with. I've seen some really impressive pictures created on another forum. Try it out and post them here.

https://www.bing.com/images/create/?
kettle food.jpg

For gmc2003 gmc2003
kettle rangers.jpg

kettle skull.jpg

and my jeep in Moab...lol
moab.jpg

WOW Cliff that is cool. I love the Ranger grill. You should download a picture of yourself as a child and have the AI age your picture to your current age. It'd be kind of neat to see how close it comes.

Chris

WOW Cliff that is cool. I love the Ranger grill. You should download a picture of yourself as a child and have the AI age your picture to your current age. It'd be kind of neat to see how close it comes.

Chris
I will have to see how to do that....I bet I aged much worse than the AI would show unless they allow to upload drinking history...lol

Got this from my Jeep forum, have to give credit to A Apparition who is a member here and on the TJ Jeep forum

Bing has an AI image generator that's pretty interesting to play with. I've seen some really impressive pictures created on another forum. Try it out and post them here.

https://www.bing.com/images/create/?
View attachment 677780
For gmc2003 gmc2003
View attachment 677781
View attachment 677782
and my jeep in Moab...lol
View attachment 677783
I like the skull in the grill, you should post that over there too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky