advice on the inside of my burnout

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good Luck to ya cromag, if you are in the city limits you can always have a pack of hot dogs sitting in the cooler in case the fire dept shows up. LOL I did that once when I had a pile of branches to burn and the neighbor called the cops on me. Told the fire chief that I was getting ready for a picnic with the kids. Believe me, it was tough to keep a straight face when I told the chief what I was doing.

An old drum I used once had cinnamon oil in it. WOW it was super strong. With the lid off I stunk up the whole neighborhood for about a week. I burned it twice but still had a little smell, but after several small fires and cooking oil wipes, I had enough coating that the smell was gone. Not sure that was the right way but it worked.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky