A newbie from the caribbean!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

marciano999

Original poster
Oct 22, 2019
Hello!! How you all doing??

I just joined this forum, i am from Dominican Republic, and new to smoking. I have a gas grill, and to start, because i am on a tight budget, i will use for now a tube pellet smoker on my gas grill. I know is not the same as a real smoker, but a start is a start. I have a few questions, but i guess this is not the section. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and someday i will give back some knowledge. Cheers!

welcome from pa.you joined a great site. you'll find out you don't need expensive equipment to make great smoked foods. so jump right in.

Reactions: marciano999
Welcome from Wisconsin. :emoji_cat:

Not sure what materials you have available but a drum smoker can be made from salvage parts and puts out some great Q.

You will find a great deal of knowledge on this forum.

Happy cooking!

JC :emoji_cat:

Good Morning and a Big Ole Welcome from East Texas and the best Forum on the Web

Gary

Welcome!
I've got a sneaking suspicion the smoke blows the same way down there as it does up here!
Looking forward to your cooks!
Erik

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky