A MAZE N Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kjw08

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
Vermont
Hello all! 

I have, probably a stupid question, about using the A MAZE N smoke generator.  My husband and I are building a cold smoker and we are planning on using the A MAZE N pellet smoker to generate smoke.  Is this all we need to use for cold smoking?  Is any other source of heat necessary?  I understand it is cold smoking but we live in the northeast and the temps can drop pretty low in the winter, will we have any problem keeping the inside warm enough?

Thank you!!

It depends on the type of smoker/cooker you will be using.

Noticed that this is your very first post on SMF. Would you mind popping over to Roll Call and introduce yourself?

Kat 

I will be using a 2'x2'x6' wood smoke house.

P.S.  I visited roll call 
smile.gif

Thanks!!!

Todd Johnson owes the company that makes those.  He is a sponsor and member here.  I would send him a PM thru here...or give him a call.  He can tell you exactly the perfect one for your smoker.  http://www.amazenproducts.com/

I cant wait to see pictures of your smokehouse and what you are going to be doing!

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky