$6.00 off Kingsford coupon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Just got back from Walmart 18lb bags $7.47 one small jar of relish $1.00 total was 2.47 + tax. It was sorta comical the cashier had to call a manager, then he approved it. I'll keep going back and looking for the same cashier LOL

man, im glad my idea worked. Im going to try the self checkout at walmart and see if i can get away with the cheap charcoal.
Does anyone know if this will work on the competition briquettes. Ive had great luck with these so far.

On a side note, im never going to get to use the lumpwood from walmart if i keep stocking up on charcoal
kris

I used it twice this week. Once at a "local" grocery store that had a 17 lb bag on sale for $8.49. The 2nd time at Brookshire Brothers that had the same bag for $10.49. Both took the coupon with 1) a jar of relish and 2) a jar of the pickles. The 1st one told me that my coupon looked homemade since I had folded it and then licked the fold, and then torn it. After that, I cut the 2nd one to make it look "right".

Both places honored the coupon though. Wally is my next stop since I hope that they're prices are even lower to start with.

Thanks! for the link!!!!

Coupons are still working, picked up 3 more bags this week at Wally World.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Side bonus is getting a stock pile of relish too..

I've just been using the coupon at the self-checkout at Waldo World for charcoal without any of the extra items. 18# bag of Kingsford, $1.50 out the door. Got quite a stockpile going in the garage.

Looks like the link has been disabled. I printed out a bunch of these, but was running low and came back here to print some more.

Anyone know of a good link?

Awesome! Thanks a ton, Ima have to go down to my local wal mart and check it out! To bad I just stocked up on some cowboy brand lump last week... $41 for 60Lbs

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky