2 Days of Smoke

Discussion in 'Pork' started by lowesdadof3, Oct 16, 2014.

1. I've not posted in quite some time but figured now is as good a time as any to start posting again!  Starting late tonight or early tomorrow morning I'll be lighting up my WSM for a catering job I have.  I will be starting with 5, 9-10 pound pork shoulders and then on Saturday my Brother-in-law and I will be smoking approximately 150 pieces of chicken! I will of course have lots of pics!!!  Any last minute advice is always appreciated!  Also I usually trim the skin off of my shoulders does anyone recommend not doing that and why?

2. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

[​IMG], I'll be waiting...[​IMG]

3. hickorybutt

hickorybutt Smoking Fanatic

[​IMG]

4. crazymoon

crazymoon Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

no suggestions but good luck and have fun.I'll be salivating over your pictures.[​IMG]  

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  5. Good Luck and have a blast.

Gary

6. Good morning!

7. Can't Wait  to see this one as it goes

Gary

8. Sorry for all the separate posts guys my phone wouldnt let me put those pics up together... So I'm thinkin its gonna be a pretty late night I overslept a little bit and didn't get these monsters on until right about 9:30. I dont need to serve them until tomorrow anyways so I'm in good shape!

9. Had to make some adjustments so why not take some more pics... 3 and 1 / 2 hrs in IT is around 140

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  10. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looking tasty!

11. Looking good

Gary

12. 160* time to wrap

13. Looking better and better  

Gary

14. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

160° time to, Drink a Beer!!! Looking tasty! NO wrap for me, I like the Bark!

15. time to start the defrost for round 2!
    This is all for a catering job I'm afraid if I let it get too dark ppl will complain its burned.

16. Tray number 1!