I have found that my smoker "MES 30' " is to low to the ground for me. I am hoping that maybe someone out their has built a stand to raise it up and wheel it around. Need help
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone had to purchase a replacement door for an MES 30" Son killed mine... Last post on 4/26/14 at 9:44am in Electric Smokers
- HELP - Have pork butt ready to go & MES30 controller doesnt work - keeps blowing fuse on panel Last post on 12/6/10 at 6:07pm in Electric Smokers
- New MES, anything I should know? Last post on 1/24/11 at 5:50pm in Electric Smokers
- Water leaking from the back left side of MES 30" Last post on 2/17/16 at 2:46pm in Electric Smokers
- How to cook a 6lb brisket? (on a 30"MES.) Last post on 11/7/10 at 12:05pm in Beef
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
Raising " MES SMOKE"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know what you mean. Here is a link to a thread where I posted a picture and description of what I did. Used materials at hand plus some masonry blocks. There is another guy's solution in the thread -- pretty neat piece of work. I know that I have seen other things, but don't know where they are and I could not find them on a search.
- Raising " MES SMOKE"
- › PID Question 33 minutes ago
- › Kitchener #12 on sale 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Did I break my bacon? 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Beef Menudo With My Sous Chef !! (Thank You Richie !) 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › General Tso Chicken Wings 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Smile for the day.... 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › !st trek into Summer Sausage! 3 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Babybacks for the bride 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Beef Chuck & Yardbirds 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Smoked Gammon Hock 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine