I have found that my smoker "MES 30' " is to low to the ground for me. I am hoping that maybe someone out their has built a stand to raise it up and wheel it around. Need help
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone had to purchase a replacement door for an MES 30" Son killed mine... Last post on 4/26/14 at 9:44am in Electric Smokers
- HELP - Have pork butt ready to go & MES30 controller doesnt work - keeps blowing fuse on panel Last post on 12/6/10 at 6:07pm in Electric Smokers
- New MES, anything I should know? Last post on 1/24/11 at 5:50pm in Electric Smokers
- Water leaking from the back left side of MES 30" Last post on 2/17/16 at 2:46pm in Electric Smokers
- How to cook a 6lb brisket? (on a 30"MES.) Last post on 11/7/10 at 12:05pm in Beef
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Raising " MES SMOKE"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know what you mean. Here is a link to a thread where I posted a picture and description of what I did. Used materials at hand plus some masonry blocks. There is another guy's solution in the thread -- pretty neat piece of work. I know that I have seen other things, but don't know where they are and I could not find them on a search.
- Raising " MES SMOKE"
- › FIRST COOL DAY, GOTTA FIRE UP THE LANG! 4 minutes ago
- › Garlic confit 8 minutes ago
- › Smokers, Whats your age and how long have you been smoking??? 8 minutes ago
- › 18.5 WSM Smoker 9 minutes ago
- › Debunking Beer Can Chicken 9 minutes ago
- › Cord n blu's. 12 minutes ago
- › Hickory Smoked Cheddar Kielbasa with pictures 21 minutes ago
- › Pork Sammies! 24 minutes ago
- › Fresh steelhead 25 minutes ago
- › One of my other hobbies/soon to be professions 26 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona