I have found that my smoker "MES 30' " is to low to the ground for me. I am hoping that maybe someone out their has built a stand to raise it up and wheel it around. Need help
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone had to purchase a replacement door for an MES 30" Son killed mine... Last post on 4/26/14 at 9:44am in Electric Smokers
- HELP - Have pork butt ready to go & MES30 controller doesnt work - keeps blowing fuse on panel Last post on 12/6/10 at 6:07pm in Electric Smokers
- New MES, anything I should know? Last post on 1/24/11 at 5:50pm in Electric Smokers
- Water leaking from the back left side of MES 30" Last post on 2/17/16 at 2:46pm in Electric Smokers
- How to cook a 6lb brisket? (on a 30"MES.) Last post on 11/7/10 at 12:05pm in Beef
Bought this at Menards after returning a Traeger Texan to Costco. The Pitt Boss is a little smaller, has the broiler feature, has a upper cooking rack, has a shelf under the cook chamber is $400...
Unless you are cooking for 1 or 2, don't get this as your main grill/smoker. On the other hand, if you already have a larger grill/smoker that you use for big cooks and want something to use for...
I've had mine for more than 6 years and I really struggled through the first year with it getting too hot and burning up food. I was ready to give up and just use it as a charcoal grill. Then I...
I installed this and it worked flawlessly.
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
Raising " MES SMOKE"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know what you mean. Here is a link to a thread where I posted a picture and description of what I did. Used materials at hand plus some masonry blocks. There is another guy's solution in the thread -- pretty neat piece of work. I know that I have seen other things, but don't know where they are and I could not find them on a search.
- Raising " MES SMOKE"
- › Step away from the pit! BBQ Shrimp, Cajun Style 24 minutes ago
- › Time and temp 27 minutes ago
- › Beef Kabob Meat plus kabob veggies... and Chicken Quarters 36 minutes ago
- › Perfect Draft...has anyone used this 46 minutes ago
- › Propane SmokeHouse Build 59 minutes ago
- › greetings and slautations 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Hi all 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › buying wood chips 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Good price on ribs 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Hello from KY 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by tbdomenz
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › Horizon Smokers Charcoal Basket For 20 Inch Classic And Oklahoma... by ammaturesmoker
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › "Uncured" hot dogs, bacons
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients