Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by System, 8/4/10
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 11/30/13 at 9:17am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- My 1st UDS build!! Last post on 3/7/14 at 10:33am in UDS Builds
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
Custom Smoker Build - Categorized - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I've put about 1400 lbs of meat thru it sence I made it last fall.
its just a few shades darker on the oak interior
and it smells so good.
Tthe fire /smoke is fed up thru the floor in the picture, I have a whiite bag stuffed in it
the fire box is below down over the hillside about 12'-0 away.
yep she's a smoker.
Guys, The pics are fantastic! I have a couple of questions about the barrel smokers... What are the valves for on the bottom? Are there any directions on line that can explain how to build one of these? Does a standard weber grill cover fit a standard drum? It looks that way??? Any help would be appreciated...
we need to get together and each build a smoker to sell and all the procedes go to a worthy cause,
your guys ideas are trully works of art.
All fantastic smokers. Now I really feel like an incompetent. Meh, who knows what the future holds.
Think of what smoker could be built using a little of all the smokers on here, Minga!
What a cool thread.
Wow, you're not kiddin "alot of work"!
My woodworking skills are not limited but my metal work is reduced to bending some sheet metal and running some short beads on 1/4" plate.
I love this thread!
Alot of awesome craftsmanship here.
- Custom Smoker Build - Categorized
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Good morning evryone 1 minute ago
- › Meat, Cats, and Guns oh my. 10 minutes ago
- › For those wanting a different door seal than a rope seal that won't... 19 minutes ago
- › Finally cool enough to smoke more cheese 22 minutes ago
- › New Member From Indiana 24 minutes ago
- › 500 Gallon Reverse Flow heating issues 24 minutes ago
- › New member in Indiana 35 minutes ago
- › Beef Dino Leftovers (Breakfast, Sammies, and some “Au Jus”) 36 minutes ago
- › Beef Dino Ribs (Heavy on Meat) 45 minutes ago
- › Is the Sodium Phosphate necessary in a Bologna/Olive Loaf recipe? 50 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ