yeah...alot of drooling on the keyboard as we wait for the ending!
- topicBriskettagged by System, 7/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long? - Page 2post #21 of 257/21/10 at 6:22am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 257/21/10 at 7:27am
Dang! I too just read through this entire 11 day old thread expecting to see the money shots at the end! That was like the show running over in time and the DVR stopped recording before the ending!! Hope all is well there, didn't sound like the food would have caused any illness or anything...post #23 of 257/21/10 at 7:29ampost #24 of 257/21/10 at 7:39pm
- Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Rollers Amish Bread and sandwees! 4 minutes ago
- › ThermoPro Intro Post! 12 minutes ago
- › Bob's MES 30 Analog build 15 minutes ago
- › Did some Baby Backs and a Butt this weekend!!! 21 minutes ago
- › The Secret To Good Sliced Brisket Defies Conventional Wisdom 26 minutes ago
- › Top Sirlioin Santa Maria Style 29 minutes ago
- › Smoker Build Blossoms into Massive Outdoor Kitchen Project 31 minutes ago
- › Big Weekend for the Final Smokes on my Cheap Offset 40 minutes ago
- › New York strips, mac n cheese, and grilled yellow squash 40 minutes ago
- › ThermoPro TP20 any good? 43 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › How to choose a good gas grill
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy