yeah...alot of drooling on the keyboard as we wait for the ending!
- topicBriskettagged by System, 7/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long? - Page 2post #21 of 257/21/10 at 6:22am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 257/21/10 at 7:27am
Dang! I too just read through this entire 11 day old thread expecting to see the money shots at the end! That was like the show running over in time and the DVR stopped recording before the ending!! Hope all is well there, didn't sound like the food would have caused any illness or anything...post #23 of 257/21/10 at 7:29ampost #24 of 257/21/10 at 7:39pm
- Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › First time corned beef brisket.. nailed it 2 minutes ago
- › First butts on modified el cheapo...pics and Q view 29 minutes ago
- › First try at a UDS 34 minutes ago
- › Science or Art 40 minutes ago
- › Help with snack sticks and sous vide 45 minutes ago
- › Hello Everyone 52 minutes ago
- › Final Smoked Salmon with recipe, instructions, and Qview 56 minutes ago
- › chicken kefta sausage 59 minutes ago
- › My new Akorn JR 59 minutes ago
- › Chuck roast safety question 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ