yeah...alot of drooling on the keyboard as we wait for the ending!
- topicBriskettagged by System, 7/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long? - Page 2post #21 of 257/21/10 at 6:22am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 257/21/10 at 7:27am
Dang! I too just read through this entire 11 day old thread expecting to see the money shots at the end! That was like the show running over in time and the DVR stopped recording before the ending!! Hope all is well there, didn't sound like the food would have caused any illness or anything...post #23 of 257/21/10 at 7:29ampost #24 of 257/21/10 at 7:39pm
- Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Pellet smoke not as strong as natural wood 21 minutes ago
- › My Tri-Tip - Brought over from another site. 23 minutes ago
- › New member from Connecticut 34 minutes ago
- › 13lbs of Beef Tenderloin 58 minutes ago
- › Brats and Kraut! 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Indian Trail, N.C. guy here, Brand Spankin' New 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Smoked a couple birds. 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › New member 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Chicken Cordon Bleu.... ALL YOU GOT ME! 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Vegetarian Pulled Pork 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona