yeah...alot of drooling on the keyboard as we wait for the ending!
- topicBriskettagged by System, 7/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long? - Page 2post #21 of 257/21/10 at 6:22am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 257/21/10 at 7:27am
Dang! I too just read through this entire 11 day old thread expecting to see the money shots at the end! That was like the show running over in time and the DVR stopped recording before the ending!! Hope all is well there, didn't sound like the food would have caused any illness or anything...post #23 of 257/21/10 at 7:29ampost #24 of 257/21/10 at 7:39pm
- Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Blooming - length and temperature? 21 seconds ago
- › My first attempt of Cold Smoking some Cheese 1 minute ago
- › Andouille Sausage 2 minutes ago
- › pork loin for sausage 5 minutes ago
- › If I had one last wish... 6 minutes ago
- › Beef ribs, AKA "Dino bones" in the smoker. Done! Q view up! 8 minutes ago
- › Grinder plate 21 minutes ago
- › Help with my new MES 30" 34 minutes ago
- › Electric Smokers ... Bradley vs Masterbuilt???? 35 minutes ago
- › Old thread 37 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives