yeah...alot of drooling on the keyboard as we wait for the ending!
- topicBriskettagged by System, 7/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long? - Page 2post #21 of 257/21/10 at 6:22am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 257/21/10 at 7:27am
Dang! I too just read through this entire 11 day old thread expecting to see the money shots at the end! That was like the show running over in time and the DVR stopped recording before the ending!! Hope all is well there, didn't sound like the food would have caused any illness or anything...post #23 of 257/21/10 at 7:29ampost #24 of 257/21/10 at 7:39pm
- Is 17 hours from Smoker to Table too long?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Is 5/16" steel pipe manageable? 1 minute ago
- › No longer amateur upgrading Smoker 9 minutes ago
- › Sausage making question.... 13 minutes ago
- › Costco bonless pork shoulder 14 minutes ago
- › New SS Mix 28 minutes ago
- › 2 - 15# fulls in an MES 30? Is it possible? 31 minutes ago
- › Hi-Temp JBWeld repair 34 minutes ago
- › MES won't heat to set temp 39 minutes ago
- › Another Newbie with OKJ Smoker 43 minutes ago
- › SMOKED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...