The breast section sliced well but the dark meak just fell apart at the touch of a knife...
- topicChickentagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Getting High Temp in WSM Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:16am in Poultry
- Last minute ribs and chicken Last post on 11/30/13 at 4:42pm in Pork
- My Favorite. Whole Chicken Last post on 11/24/13 at 6:43pm in Poultry
- Smoking Chicken Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:53am in Roll Call
- Chicken and Pork Tamales... Last post on 11/22/13 at 4:20am in General Discussion
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
Awesome video of how to debone a chicken - Page 2post #21 of 246/23/10 at 6:14pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 246/23/10 at 7:21pmpost #23 of 246/25/10 at 7:33am
- Awesome video of how to debone a chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
Currently, there are 489 Active Users (10 Members and 479 Guests)
- › newbie 125 gallon reverse flow build the start 20 minutes ago
- › smoked eggs in shell 22 minutes ago
- › 96x30" trailer build 39 minutes ago
- › WSM sale question 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Dear Sausage Doctors, my sausage is 'puckered' in smoker. Too much... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › making snack sticks for the first time this weekend and a couple... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › What is this MES 40 worth? Does it work well? 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Question on Kettle grill quality 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Fruit wood safety question. 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › SMOKED OSTRICH! 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations