or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Picnic @ The Bear Jr Den
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Picnic @ The Bear Jr Den

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Picnic @ The Bear Jr Den


Had a small get-together at Bear Jr’s Den. I didn’t get any food pics there, but I brought home some Green Egg Smoked Pulled Pork to join up with my BLT for the next day.

Took a few pics for you guys—I never forget about You Guys!!!

Hope You Enjoy!

Bear



A little bit of Fishing going on. So easy to catch, we use Barbless hooks:





Closer Look:





Only picture I took in the Kitchen area:





Next Day—Toasted a couple slices of Italian Bread:





A little Lettuce & some Miracle Whip (Mayo if you like yours Bland):





Add a couple layers of Bacon:





Closed & Cut in half:





Some Sauce on two sides of a Roll for some Pulled Pork:



The Final Plate


Two piles of Smoked Pulled Pork on open Roll Halves.
One BLT, with Cherry Maters to go with the BLT:
post #2 of 16

Looks like a great time was had by all!

 

Your son sure has a nice home.

 

He must be very successful, & I'm sure you are a very proud Dad!

 

BTW, the sammie looks pretty good too!

 

Al

post #3 of 16

Nice, very nice. Looks like all were having a good time You Sandwiches look great

 

Points my friend

 

Gary

post #4 of 16

Beautiful property! Great looking Chow. Miracle Whip is not a taste I enjoy. Lots of folks like it but in the Restaurant Biz...It's Pretty much the Margarine of Sandwich Spread...JJ

post #5 of 16

Bear, Your son has a beautiful spread! Your lunch looks excellent !

post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post
 

Looks like a great time was had by all!

 

Your son sure has a nice home.

 

He must be very successful, & I'm sure you are a very proud Dad!

 

BTW, the sammie looks pretty good too!

 

Al

 

Thanks Al !

Yes he's done quite well, and we are very proud of him.

He's a Great Son!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Nice, very nice. Looks like all were having a good time You Sandwiches look great

 

Points my friend

 

Gary

 

Thank You Gary!!

Yup---We always have a Great time down there!

And Thanks for the Points.

 

Bear

post #7 of 16

Does your family look at you like "your taking another picture of food for that Forum aren't you" face? ... mine is starting to.

post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenA View Post
 

Does your family look at you like "your taking another picture of food for that Forum aren't you" face? ... mine is starting to.


Forgot Points!  cause we just had BLT last night and I got the face so I didn't take pictures.

post #9 of 16
That's a good looking family ya got there Bear! Sammies look great!
post #10 of 16

That is a great spot for a get together Bear! Awesome sammies and PP!

post #11 of 16
Nice looking place. Looks like a delicious day and day after.
post #12 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef JimmyJ View Post
 

Beautiful property! Great looking Chow. Miracle Whip is not a taste I enjoy. Lots of folks like it but in the Restaurant Biz...It's Pretty much the Margarine of Sandwich Spread...JJ


Thanks Jimmy!!

We use Mayo now & then (When MW isn't available).

The only thing we don't like about Mayo is the lack of any flavor.

 

 

Bear

post #13 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoon View Post
 

Bear, Your son has a beautiful spread! Your lunch looks excellent !

Thank You CM !!

LOL---That was my Supper--I usually skip Lunch.

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenA View Post
 

Does your family look at you like "your taking another picture of food for that Forum aren't you" face? ... mine is starting to.

 

LOL---Yeah--The Women try to stay out of the Pics too---Hair might not be right or something.

 

Just ignore the looks!  You'll get used to it.PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

 

Bear

post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike W View Post

That's a good looking family ya got there Bear! Sammies look great!

 

Thanks Mike!

 

Bear

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheelerdog View Post
 

That is a great spot for a get together Bear! Awesome sammies and PP!

 

Thank You John!!

 

Bear

post #15 of 16
Looks like a great time & some tasty eats Bear ! icon14.gif
post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFMAN View Post

Nice looking place. Looks like a delicious day and day after.

Thank You Duffman!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Looks like a great time & some tasty eats Bear ! icon14.gif

 

Thanks Justin!

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Picnic @ The Bear Jr Den