or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Finally tried the famous beer can burger!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finally tried the famous beer can burger!!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

Don't know what took me so long to try this. This was just delightful.

 

Stuffed with pulled pork, BBQ Sauce and chunks of mozza and wrapped in a single slice of bacon. Can't believe how good this was...

 

Smoked at 300* for one hour with hickory on the trusty kettle.

 

 

 

 

th_anim_burp.gif 

post #2 of 15
Now THAT IS A BURGER!
Points for the best qview of the day! I gotta go do that Now!
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauchjw View Post

Now THAT IS A BURGER!
Points for the best qview of the day! I gotta go do that Now!

 

Thanks!

 

Like right now? I want one right now!

post #4 of 15

DB, Very good looking burger ,I need to make some of those babies !

post #5 of 15

I have been seeing these thing being made & keep saying I gotta make a couple of those.

 

Yours look fantastic!

 

:points:

 

Al

post #6 of 15

Oh man doe they look delicious!!!

 

Points!!

 

:points:

post #7 of 15
Awesome BCB Duke ! icon14.gif
post #8 of 15

Wow

post #9 of 15

That's a burger  I could eat one of those   ----  Points

 

Gary

post #10 of 15

That looks Mighty Tasty, Duke!!:drool----:points:

 

That's the kind of Sammie I can only eat one of!!

 

Outstanding!Thumbs Up

 

Bear

post #11 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoon View Post
 

DB, Very good looking burger ,I need to make some of those babies !

 

Thanks CM. It's great stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post
 

I have been seeing these thing being made & keep saying I gotta make a couple of those.

 

Yours look fantastic!

 

:points:

 

Al

 

Thanks Al!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauced View Post
 

Oh man doe they look delicious!!!

 

Points!!

 

:points:

 

Thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Awesome BCB Duke ! icon14.gif

 

Thanks! Your BCBBWSP is what made up my mind!

post #12 of 15
Looks great,you on vacation or something you've really been knocking out the tasty smokes lately!drool.gif
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

Wow

 

Thanks Richie!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

That's a burger  I could eat one of those   ----  Points

 

Gary

 

Thanks gary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

That looks Mighty Tasty, Duke!!:drool----:points:

 

That's the kind of Sammie I can only eat one of!!

 

Outstanding!Thumbs Up

 

Bear

 

Thanks Bear! It's a big one, but damn did it disappear fast!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

Looks great,you on vacation or something you've really been knocking out the tasty smokes lately!drool.gif

 

Thanks! Have some time off here, making the best of it  :grilling_smilie:

post #14 of 15

Beautiful Burger, Duke.

 

Points for trying something new.

 

Disco

post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 

Thanks Disco!

 

I think the majority of my burgers will be of the beer can variety from now on. Way too good.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Finally tried the famous beer can burger!!