or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › Ribs, chicken, abts, beans,mac n cheese = Happy smoker. UPDATED w/ Finished pictures.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ribs, chicken, abts, beans,mac n cheese = Happy smoker. UPDATED w/ Finished pictures. - Page 2

post #21 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmudd14474 View Post

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was nice having the smoker going. It had been about a month.
I used cream cheese mixed with my rub. Just mix and taste until you get it where you like it.


sure will try this maybe with hot peppers

post #22 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfSmoked View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmudd14474 View Post

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was nice having the smoker going. It had been about a month.

I used cream cheese mixed with my rub. Just mix and taste until you get it where you like it.


sure will try this maybe with hot peppers

I use to use Jalapeno but you never know if your gonna get some hot ones or mild ones. So When I want I zing I add extra Cayenne to the rub to give a consistent heat to it.
post #23 of 31

Not one for mac n cheese, however, you made up for it with everything else!!! Looks like you've got a wonderful helper there, too!

post #24 of 31

they say? cut the white vain out and the pepper won't be hot don't know because I like the hot so never tried it.

post #25 of 31

Looks like a pretty boring day! Nice job!

post #26 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfSmoked View Post

they say? cut the white vain out and the pepper won't be hot don't know because I like the hot so never tried it.

I have done this and still get some hot ones so thats why I switched and just use cayenne so I can produce a consistent product.
post #27 of 31

Dang it man that looks good,,,,, it sucks when friends cancel at last moment,,,,but understandable situation 

 

A full smoker is a happy smoker and yours looked very happy 

 

DS
 

post #28 of 31

Now THAT'S a good-looking spread!

I'm a mac & cheese nut here.

Points.

 

TW

post #29 of 31

Very nice lineup Brian.  You made lots of folks happy! 

B

post #30 of 31
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone again for the kind words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by driedstick View Post

Dang it man that looks good,,,,, it sucks when friends cancel at last moment,,,,but understandable situation 

A full smoker is a happy smoker and yours looked very happy 

DS

 

It was actually the wife's cousins. We were trying to have a Cousin Q but when you have kinds with the flu its no good. Funny how when you call replacement guest and tell them you have the smoker going how quickly they show up. LOL
post #31 of 31

Good looking food !! Ya know I can't remember ever having smoked food go to waste. I never thought of it, maybe that is why the Indians send smoke signals. The other Indians always show up!

 

Nicely done.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › Ribs, chicken, abts, beans,mac n cheese = Happy smoker. UPDATED w/ Finished pictures.