or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Classified Ads › Classified Ads  › Lang 84 for sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lang 84 for sale

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

 

lang smoker.jpg

 

 

I have a almost 2 yr old lang 84 for sale. Used only in Kcbs comps...... it has warming box, charcoal pan, custom fire basket and underbelly spare tire carrier..... asking 4900. located in Greenville North Carolina.....   252 944 9763


Edited by pod1 - 2/20/16 at 4:16pm
post #2 of 15

Hey Is this thing still around?  Is it on a trailer?  Can you send me some pictures?  Thx Mike Nashville TN

post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pod1 View Post
 

I have a almost 2 yr old lang 84 for sale. Used only in Kcbs comps...... it has warming box, charcoal pan, custom fire basket and underbelly spare tire carrier..... asking 4900. located in Greenville North Carolina.....   252 944 9763

post #4 of 15

Do you have any pictures of the smoker?  why are you selling?

post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 

*

post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully BBQ View Post

Do you have any pictures of the smoker?  why are you selling?
We cook in competition and unit is kinda big for2 old guys. We are getting new gravity feed and enclosed trailer hoping to make it a little easier
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 

*

post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 
I put up some more pics.
post #10 of 15
Is the smoker still available?
post #11 of 15

Man, I'm kicking myself for checking in the classifieds earlier.....I would have jumped on thIs!!

post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
I am surprised I still have it. Will even do better on price.
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by pod1 View Post

I am surprised I still have it. Will even do better on price.


I sent you a private message. Thanks for responding!

post #14 of 15
Hello,
Do you ship?
post #15 of 15
Hi,is this smoker still available?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Ads
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Classified Ads › Classified Ads  › Lang 84 for sale