Having a hell of a time deciding which smoker to buy.
1. Backwoods Fatboy: I really like the Backwoods above them all but what I don't like about the Backwoods is the water pan, and also the wire rack.....why don't they use expanded metal??? Wire makes it seem so much cheaper than other smokers.
2. Rebel 23: I like the Rebel but I haven't seen one in person or heard much about them other than what's on their website.Not sure about their quality compared to other brands. Also not 100% sold on the gravity fed smokers.
3. Stumps XL Baby: I know Stumps are good, but damn they are expensive. Seems like I can get a similar quality from another brand at a way cheaper price.
4. Pitmaker Safe: Nice smokers but I think they are over-priced for what they are. Stainless insides are nice, but not necessary in my opinion and only add to the price of the smoker.
5. Superior SS-2: Same thoughts as the Rebel on this but it seems like the cheapest quality of them all.
Right now I am leaning towards the Fatboy over the others. The Rebel is a close second. Any and all opinions welcome!