or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › A little pre-game feast!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A little pre-game feast!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 

I usually wont cook anything on game day. I get to wrapped up in the game and then the food doesn't make it! So Domino's Pizza it is! Last night however I did up a small batch of ABTS and a London broil. Everything turned out great, even the spinach my wife did up for us! Oh yeah stuffing a tater with an ABT is great!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GO DUCKS!!!!

post #2 of 19
Thread Starter 
Negate the Pizza! Was filling up the DrinkTank and spotted JoJo's and chicken in the deli case! There we go!

33263f454b54a308c5fa8030793fca2f.jpg




Smoke away!!!
post #3 of 19
I'll be cheering for Oregon!
post #4 of 19

Me too!

post #5 of 19

Wish for luck, webfoot! I'm waiting for the game to start. Got a crockpot of chili making the house smell like cumin. The Columbus police have their horses ready and that'll be a warm place I can put my hands on a 13F night, in case the rioters don't burn enough sofas and cars.

post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWhisper View Post
 

Wish for luck, webfoot! I'm waiting for the game to start. Got a crockpot of chili making the house smell like cumin. The Columbus police have their horses ready and that'll be a warm place I can put my hands on a 13F night, in case the rioters don't burn enough sofas and cars.

Hahahaha.......

post #7 of 19

Nice looking spread Case. I might drink my dinner tonight.

 

 

M R Duks!

post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 


Representing Oregon, and more importantly Central Oregon! Drink tank filled with Deschutes!
post #9 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshrarebit View Post

I'll be cheering for Oregon!

I wouldn't exoect anything else from a Hawaiian!!!
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post



Representing Oregon, and more importantly Central Oregon! Drink tank filled with Deschutes!

What the heck is that on the left? Is that Hatch flavored tequilla?

post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberjet View Post

What the heck is that on the left? Is that Hatch flavored tequilla?

Green Hatch Chile Vodka!!! Made here at Bend Distillery! Some good stuff!
post #12 of 19

GO DUCKS!!!!!

post #13 of 19

Your pre-game meal looks fantastic, just like our beloved Buckeyes did last night!!

 

Congrats to both teams for a great season!!!!

post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post


Green Hatch Chile Vodka!!! Made here at Bend Distillery! Some good stuff!

I will have to keep an eye out for any around here. I love those darn Chile's. Ever since living in southern Colorado/new mexico.

post #15 of 19
That spread looks delicious, Case! Sorry your Ducks didn't get the win...but they had a great season!

Red
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenRed View Post

That spread looks delicious, Case! Sorry your Ducks didn't get the win...but they had a great season!

Red

Thanks Red! Yeah they just couldn't get going. Those missed 3rd down conversions really killed them! Oh well there's always next year!

post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberjet View Post
 

I will have to keep an eye out for any around here. I love those darn Chile's. Ever since living in southern Colorado/new mexico.

Might be a hard find. They only make a limited batch every year. Last year the only place we could get it was at the distillery. This year one of the 4 liquor stores in town had it. The pepper vodka is really good as is the ginger vodka. So if you see either of those grab them. The gin is good too. I haven't tried their rye whiskey yet.

post #18 of 19

Rye Whiskey Rye Whiskey Rye Whiskey I cried,

If i don't get rye Whiskey I surely will die.

 

I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry
If the hard times don't kill me, I'll lay down and die


I'll tune up my fiddle and I 'll rosin my bow
I'll make myself welcome, wherever I go

Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey I cry
If a tree don't fall on me, I'll live till I die
 

 

Nice looking groceries Case. I have never been able to do a london broil that human's could consume. Color me impressed.

post #19 of 19

Quote:

 

 

First, Case, that is a great meal. I love the idea of an ABT in a spud.

 

canada-flag-14.gif

Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post
 

Rye Whiskey Rye Whiskey Rye Whiskey I cried,

If i don't get rye Whiskey I surely will die.

 

I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry
If the hard times don't kill me, I'll lay down and die


I'll tune up my fiddle and I 'll rosin my bow
I'll make myself welcome, wherever I go

Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey I cry
If a tree don't fall on me, I'll live till I die
 

 

Nice looking groceries Case. I have never been able to do a london broil that human's could consume. Color me impressed.

Second, the version my father sang to me: 

 

I'm a rambler, I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home.

If you don't like me then leave me alone.

 

I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry.

If the whiskey don't kill me I'll live till I die.

 

That was the chorus. Most of the verses are a little too colourful for here.

 

Whiskey!

 

Disco

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › A little pre-game feast!