Good Morning to all!!
I have been vac sealing my cheese for years, that being said here are my newbie questions below;
1) when dipping it appears multiple layers are preferred?
2) are you placing them on a rack to drip and cool or is there a better method?
3 )is there a minimum or maximum thickness or is it more a preference?
4) I have quite a bit to do for the holidays and I see the wax sold in 5lb, 10lb, and larger, how far (pieces) on an average does wax do?
5) when you melt the wax down (i assume) on low, once used , does it become contaminated and tossed or is it typically reusable?
6) I imagin you use a dedicated container to melt this wax in for cleaning and future uses?
any other thoughts or tip will be extremely appreciated.