July 5th, 2014
"Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels"
- Pizza Dough and Bleu Cheese dressing.
- Grilled/Smoked Chicken fork shredded.
- Drizzled with my Buffalo Wing Sauce. (Butter, Bleu Cheese and Red Hot)
- Roll up dough (tip, press ingredients flat as you can, its messy but helps in rolling the pinwheel). Wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator, unwrap slice and place on a greased cooking sheet, bake at 350° for twenty minutes or untill dough is cooked.
- Serve and Enjoy!