or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › NO Smoke she Said!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NO Smoke she Said!!!

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
No problem, pull the pot off the Mini-WSM and use the SMJ!

Basil, garlic Turkey burgers indirect grilled and then seared. Homemade green tomater chow chow and other good toppings!

Nough talk time for the photos!

yvezasar.jpg

Let's get this show on the road!

hybate6e.jpg

ezagy7a9.jpg

1/2 pounders with fresh basil and garlic mixed in.

ja9yqyre.jpg

One of the last jars of chow chow from last seasons non ripe maters!

esuby6ap.jpg

debajy7e.jpg

gu7ehyqa.jpg

uhyzu5ab.jpg

gugy9use.jpg

Good stuff goes on the bottom, it's close to your tongue!

e2ysuby3.jpg

ybasygup.jpg

9yradubu.jpg

vupy8e2e.jpg

5u3uzyna.jpg

Stuffed, Enjoy!!!!!!!


Smoke away!!!
post #2 of 9
Wow! Looks incredible! Gotta make the woman happy and looks like you were happy too!
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktogthr View Post

Wow! Looks incredible! Gotta make the woman happy and looks like you were happy too!

Thank you it was a tasty burger!!!
post #4 of 9

You Da'Man.... did I detect a bagel bun ?

 

You sure you aren't from California with all those avocados and spinach? Popeye the dirtsailor man...... He's Popeye the dirt sailor man, he's strong to the finish cause he eats his spinach.......

Did you get an invitation from YAWYE?

 

Nice looking sammie. Never thought of Chow-chow with anything else but beans. I'll have to try it.

post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post

You Da'Man.... did I detect a bagel bun ?

You sure you aren't from California with all those avocados and spinach? Popeye the dirtsailor man...... He's Popeye the dirt sailor man, he's strong to the finish cause he eats his spinach.......
Did you get an invitation from YAWYE?

Nice looking sammie. Never thought of Chow-chow with anything else but beans. I'll have to try it.

Well the wife was a vegetarian for 14 years until she had one of my burgers, then the tri tip... I like good veggies, if ya looked at my gut you wouldn't notice, I like good and bad beer too!

We keep eating spinach cause this darn plant popped up in December and I just keep trimming leafs off everyday. Only thing producing in our garden!
post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Oh yeah the chow chow replaces mayo, ketchup and mustard on our burgers. There's no need the chow chow is so damn good. In fact you could skip the other veggies if it was a beef burger!
post #7 of 9

Alton brown got me to try grinding my own beef and adding a strip of bacon with it. Then just a flavored mayo to coat the bun. I like a touch of horse radish ayolie or maybe a garlic. You know let the meat do its own talking. That little bit of bacon ground up in the fresh ground beef is killer diller!

post #8 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post
 

Alton brown got me to try grinding my own beef and adding a strip of bacon with it. Then just a flavored mayo to coat the bun. I like a touch of horse radish ayolie or maybe a garlic. You know let the meat do its own talking. That little bit of bacon ground up in the fresh ground beef is killer diller!

Yes sir simple is often times better! Having found that jar of Chow Chow has me excited about my upcoming green tomato harvest in September!

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post
 

he's strong to the finish cause he eats his spinach.......

 

That really does work, you know. It just doesn't happen as fast as in the cartoons.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › NO Smoke she Said!!!