or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Grilling Beef › Ribeye For Mrs Bear on Mother's Day
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ribeye For Mrs Bear on Mother's Day

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Ribeye For Mrs Bear on Mother's Day

And one for the Bear Too!!!

I was trying to decide whether to make Prime Rib or Ribeye, but Ribeye won because it takes days to thaw one of the Prime Ribs that are hiding in my freezer!

So I just soaked them for a few hours in "Ken's Honey-Teriyaki Marinade", and threw them on my Hot Weber Q.

Mrs Bear prepared the Baked Taters & Broccoli & Cheese Sauce.

Prime rib coming up in the near future!!!


Thanks for looking,
Bear



One pair of Bone-in Ribeye Steaks on my Weber "Q":




Close-up-----Steaks Getting nice & Bubbly:




Bear's Plate-----Steak, Baked Tater, and Broccoli & Cheese:
post #2 of 17

Excellent Looking Ribeyes Bear! Hard to beat steak and baked taters!

post #3 of 17

Fine looking meal, Bear.

post #4 of 17

Nice and easy meal Bear...looks delicious!  Happy Mom's Day to Mrs. Bear!

 

Red

post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
 

Excellent Looking Ribeyes Bear! Hard to beat steak and baked taters!

 

Thank You Deuce!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post
 

Fine looking meal, Bear.

 

Thanks Adam

 

Bear

post #6 of 17
One of my favorites anytime.....where's the Raspberry Pie?......Willie
post #7 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenRed View Post
 

Nice and easy meal Bear...looks delicious!  Happy Mom's Day to Mrs. Bear!

 

Red

 

Thanks Red !!!

 

Just about All my meals are easy!!:biggrin:

 

Bear Jr is taking her to the Casino tomorrow, for Mom's Day.

 

 

Bear

post #8 of 17

 

That right there ^^ is a meal I could eat anytime  :32:  Looks great Bear!  2thumbs.gif

post #9 of 17

Terrific looking meal, Bear. The missus is a lucky woman.

 

Disco

post #10 of 17

Hi Bear! And what a beautiful Mother's Day meal and delicious celebration! So good to see!

 

And your machinery is always so CLEAN!

 

(I'm in the midst of moving right now and this has prompted me to take a look at just how filthy our grill and smoker are, and really wonder about carting them along versus buying new ones in a bit).

 

In any event, seeing YOUR spotless photos is uplifting!!!! And fabulous food!!!

 

Cheers!! - Leah

post #11 of 17

Nothing prettier then nice steaks on a grill :) thanks

post #12 of 17
Great meal Bear, very nice ! icon14.gif I honestly can only eat ribeye's on days that end in "Y". That's a couple great lookin steaks... Taters & broccoli look great as well & are family favs in our house ! Again, looks super tasty.... drool.gif. Hope Mrs. Bear had a great Moms Day !
post #13 of 17

Looks good and steak is better thank flowers any day:banana_smiley:

post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Willie View Post

One of my favorites anytime.....where's the Raspberry Pie?......Willie

 

Thanks Willie!!

She'll probably make a Raspberry Chiffon Pie for Father's Day!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking B View Post
 

That right there ^^ is a meal I could eat anytime  :32:  Looks great Bear!  2thumbs.gif

 

Thanks Jeremy!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
 

Terrific looking meal, Bear. The missus is a lucky woman.

 

Disco

 

Thank You Disco!!

She's a good Kid----She Deserves it !!

 

Bear

post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Elisheva View Post
 

Hi Bear! And what a beautiful Mother's Day meal and delicious celebration! So good to see!

 

And your machinery is always so CLEAN!

 

(I'm in the midst of moving right now and this has prompted me to take a look at just how filthy our grill and smoker are, and really wonder about carting them along versus buying new ones in a bit).

 

In any event, seeing YOUR spotless photos is uplifting!!!! And fabulous food!!!

 

Cheers!! - Leah

 

Thank You Leah!!

 

It's a lot easier to keep clean lately---Haven't been doing as much as I used to.

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendrbluz View Post
 

Nothing prettier then nice steaks on a grill :) thanks

Yup---I love them!!

 

Thanks,

Bear

post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Great meal Bear, very nice ! icon14.gif I honestly can only eat ribeye's on days that end in "Y". That's a couple great lookin steaks... Taters & broccoli look great as well & are family favs in our house ! Again, looks super tasty.... drool.gif. Hope Mrs. Bear had a great Moms Day !

 

Thank You Justin!!!

 

Mrs Bear is having her Real Mother's Day today:

Our Son picked her up at 2:00, and took her to the Casino in Bethlehem. He gives her $100 & turns her loose.

Then they have reservations for Dinner at 5:00PM.

 

She'll have a Great time!!

 

Bear

post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by james1nc View Post
 

Looks good and steak is better thank flowers any day:banana_smiley:

 

Thank You James!!!

 

And Mrs Bear Agrees with you!!

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Grilling Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Grilling Beef › Ribeye For Mrs Bear on Mother's Day