Hey everyone. New here and finally cracked open my Christmas present and fired up the smoker.
Seasoned it last weekend and this weekend did some St. Louis Ribs that turned out pretty damn tasty.
1. There she is. Ready to go.
2. Did a quick "wake up" with the Adobo then yellow mustard binder and then Everyday Grilling Seasoning
3, Rubbed and ready.
4. Apple wood soaking
5. Spritzer recipe
6. After 3 hours applied these 3 items
7. Foiled and back in for 1 1/2 hours
8. Unfoiled and sauced. Back in for 30 minutes for sauce to set.
10. To top it off,served with my (me and 2 other guys) homebrew. A Pliny The Elder clone. Ours? "Pliny The Tiny" from our home brewery. Just - West Brewing.
11. Little review here too, Huge hop aroma with perfect carbonation.Lovely slight cloudiness with a nice malt backbone. Beautiful lacing as you can see in the pic. We rate it our 2nd best brew. :)
Thanks to all the posters and this amazing forum for the information and generous sharing of talents and ideas!!
1st of many for me I'm sure.