or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ham

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Got an unfrozen smoked(cold)/cured ham from Kroger. Put Jeff's rub on it and into MES 30 with AMZNPS full of maple, cherry, hickory blend for 6 or so hours at 250. Here it is before wrapping in foil and putting it in freezer for Thanksgiving. Of course in had to test the quality of it before freezing it. Delicious ;)

8yse8ety.jpg
u7ube4ed.jpg


I have a turkey and two turkey breasts in the brine and will smoke them tomorrow.

Enjoy,
Gadgetman53


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #2 of 8

Wow that looks good.

 

So, when should I show up?  Can I bring anything?:icon_razz:

post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Thanks!

Here is link to my post on turkey and turkey breasts.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/152954/turkey


Gadgetman53


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #4 of 8

Nice!

post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by FritzMonroe View Post

 

So, when should I show up?  Can I bring anything?:icon_razz:

 

Sorry Friitz, I don't think the ham is big enough for you too...... th_HaHa7_ani.gif 

 

 

Gadget that is an awfully tastee looking ham!! You gonna make some happy faces.

post #6 of 8

If you don't have enough ham for us, you better start buying bigger hams! That looks great.

 

Disco

post #7 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post

If you don't have enough ham for us, you better start buying bigger hams! That looks great.

 

Disco


I'm actually kinda worried there won't be enough. I have to feed my family and all of my in-laws.


Gadgetman53


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetman53 View Post


I'm actually kinda worried there won't be enough. I have to feed my family and all of my in-laws.


Gadgetman53


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, a smart man, cooking for the in laws! However, not having enough for the in laws could be hazardous! Whatever happens it will be great Nothing beats cooking for and sharing food with family. 

 

Disco

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork