- 240 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Missouri
- Points: 15
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by Davidhef88, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 5/28/17 at 4:50am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
- Wood for build? Last post on 11/10/13 at 2:31pm in Smoker Builds
Our three year old Traeger developed huge rust spots inside and out despite careful maintenance. It was always covered when not in use and stored inside for the winter. Paint peeled in big sheets...
I purchased one of the very early Traeger Lil' Tex models about 20 years ago. It was the first pellet grill I had ever seen and I fell in love instantly. Over time I added a digital thermometer to...
This product will not work in a propane smoker and it is a known defect by Amazen. The gas fire fights with the smoker for the air supply and the smoker usually looses an will not burn. They...
My stock temp gauge after 3 uses was about 50 degrees off. So I ordered this one cause I have seen this one in many videos and pictures. and the rating was good. Had to make the hole bigger to...
My 1st UDS build!! - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I finally finished my UDS!!!! I am in the process of uploading the video to youtube but it's taking forever. Here is a picture of my new UDS.
What you think?? Followed Sneekeey1's plan on youtube. I'm in the process of seasoning it right now and will be smoking some ribs on Saturday.
That is one NLS (nice looking smoker) Great job! You will really enjoy the heck out of it once you get it dialed in.
- My 1st UDS build!!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › First brisket, Weber Jumbo Joe Kettle just now
- › Lover of bourbon-soaked woods! 1 minute ago
- › 1946 General Electric Fridge/Smoker Update 2 minutes ago
- › First Smoke using an Offset. Spare Ribs. 5 minutes ago
- › UMAI vs standard casings 13 minutes ago
- › UMAI salami . 15 minutes ago
- › New member 19 minutes ago
- › First timer smoking and with new 18" WSM 21 minutes ago
- › Hello from Texas 22 minutes ago
- › Dansons Louisianna Grills GOTTA LOVE THEM !!!!! 27 minutes ago
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS