- 209 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Missouri
- Points: 13
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by Davidhef88, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 11/30/13 at 9:17am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
- Wood for build? Last post on 11/10/13 at 2:31pm in Smoker Builds
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
My 1st UDS build!! - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I finally finished my UDS!!!! I am in the process of uploading the video to youtube but it's taking forever. Here is a picture of my new UDS.
What you think?? Followed Sneekeey1's plan on youtube. I'm in the process of seasoning it right now and will be smoking some ribs on Saturday.
That is one NLS (nice looking smoker) Great job! You will really enjoy the heck out of it once you get it dialed in.
- My 1st UDS build!!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › First Canadian bacon with pops brine 33 seconds ago
- › The Juiciest Chicken Quarters I've had 1 minute ago
- › Beef bacon? 2 minutes ago
- › Canadian Bacon 3 minutes ago
- › Mushroom and swiss meatballs and Moinks 6 minutes ago
- › Fajita Fatty 12 minutes ago
- › Dishwasher salmon 14 minutes ago
- › A beautiful tri tip 😁😁😁 15 minutes ago
- › Strips and Shrimp--smoky style! 15 minutes ago
- › Lobster Tail,Bacon wrapped Asparagus 17 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine