- 257 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Missouri
- Points: 17
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by Davidhef88, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 5/28/17 at 4:50am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
- Wood for build? Last post on 11/10/13 at 2:31pm in Smoker Builds
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
My 1st UDS build!! - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I finally finished my UDS!!!! I am in the process of uploading the video to youtube but it's taking forever. Here is a picture of my new UDS.
What you think?? Followed Sneekeey1's plan on youtube. I'm in the process of seasoning it right now and will be smoking some ribs on Saturday.
That is one NLS (nice looking smoker) Great job! You will really enjoy the heck out of it once you get it dialed in.
- My 1st UDS build!!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › New smoker in Indiana 22 minutes ago
- › Excessive condensation during a cook 31 minutes ago
- › Any idea what type of ribs these are? 38 minutes ago
- › UMAI Bag Sizes 57 minutes ago
- › Butt cooking to fast? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Comparison of Pork Butt done 2 ways 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › wish they had more than 3 bags 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Green Mountain Grill Davy Crockett? 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › QUESTIONS for you MES30/40 users 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › I made a HOT alley. 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods