- 250 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Missouri
- Points: 16
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by Davidhef88, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 5/28/17 at 4:50am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
- Wood for build? Last post on 11/10/13 at 2:31pm in Smoker Builds
I've had my RecTec 680 for about three weeks or so. I've already cooked on it about 10 times I imagine. I've got baby backs smoking on it right now. This smoker is worth every penny you'll pay for...
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
My 1st UDS build!! - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I finally finished my UDS!!!! I am in the process of uploading the video to youtube but it's taking forever. Here is a picture of my new UDS.
What you think?? Followed Sneekeey1's plan on youtube. I'm in the process of seasoning it right now and will be smoking some ribs on Saturday.
That is one NLS (nice looking smoker) Great job! You will really enjoy the heck out of it once you get it dialed in.
- My 1st UDS build!!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › A new look for the LEM 5 lb sausage stuffer 4 minutes ago
- › First Brisket 7 minutes ago
- › where to place amns in mes 30 14 minutes ago
- › Thermoworks Coupon - 15% Off 23 minutes ago
- › Kitchener #12 grinder on sale 24 minutes ago
- › Beach Trip Pulled Pork Tacos 27 minutes ago
- › Rest or don't rest pork butt??? 42 minutes ago
- › Flat vs Point 49 minutes ago
- › Canadian Bacon Dry Cured (Step by Step) 54 minutes ago
- › Quick Surf & Turf (with Visitors) 56 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ