- 183 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Missouri
- Points: 13
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by Davidhef88, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 11/30/13 at 9:17am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
- Wood for build? Last post on 11/10/13 at 2:31pm in Smoker Builds
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
My 1st UDS build!! - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I finally finished my UDS!!!! I am in the process of uploading the video to youtube but it's taking forever. Here is a picture of my new UDS.
What you think?? Followed Sneekeey1's plan on youtube. I'm in the process of seasoning it right now and will be smoking some ribs on Saturday.
That is one NLS (nice looking smoker) Great job! You will really enjoy the heck out of it once you get it dialed in.
- My 1st UDS build!!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Hi, from Sunny Texas! 6 minutes ago
- › Any Interest in a MN, ND, SD, IA SMF gathering? 8 minutes ago
- › Air Cooked Bacon Rinds 10 minutes ago
- › finished my build!! Almost.... PICS 14 minutes ago
- › Smoked bass and bluegill 20 minutes ago
- › Cleaning masterbuilt electric smoker 26 minutes ago
- › Ok, here we go... 27 minutes ago
- › Finally pulled the trigger on my new smoker - BELL FAB!!! 39 minutes ago
- › Which temp controller for WSM 18.5 40 minutes ago
- › Ribs.....yeah baby....back. 40 minutes ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot