Well...after several delays....I finally got to start on the build of my 250 gallon RF smoker. Had the tank for about a month, but between my wife being in the hospital....and my bands busy schedule...it's been hard to start on. This weekend finally gave me the chance. My friend, Shane, and I got an early start yesterday and got to work till about six...then the rain game down hard and we had to stop.
Got the FB opening cut, and the top of the door, along with the hinges before the rain. Wasn't much finished, but felt great to finally get the ball rolling.
I did take pictures... but gotta figure out how to post them.