- 1 Post. Joined 9/2013
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by Bama BBQ, 9/26/13
- productWeber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smokertagged by Bama BBQ, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- New WSM Owner, Just Joined the Forum Last post on 12/17/14 at 6:34am in Roll Call
- WHICH SMOKER TO PURCHASE FOR FATHER IN LAW Last post on 12/3/14 at 4:14pm in Wood Smokers
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
Hello from Texas
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Here is a jerk whole spatchcock I did a few weeks back.. just an idea...
You'll love the WSM. Huge fan of Weber stuff here.
Edited by Bama BBQ - 9/24/13 at 5:22pm
Welcome aboard! You've found the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc. There are plenty of friendly, knowledgeable folks here who really enjoy helping one another. Looking forward to your input here, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.
to SMF! We are so glad you joined us!
We love to see pictures of what you are cooking (or what we call q-views here at SMF). To "upload the q-views" just follow the directions here and it will be easier. If you are using a cell phone, an IPad or a kindle, go to the main SMF page and click the Mobile button. Will make the uploads a bit faster too.
If you didn't read the "Terms of Service" notes.....please do. There are a few things that everyone should know about those pesky little rules before plunging into the forums and some guidelines of how to interact within the forums. Off site links are not allowed here at SMF per TulsaJeff. Not that you have done anything wrong....just a little bit of FYI for new members!
If you need any help roaming around the forums....just holler! Happy to help out!
In far north Fort Worth here...welcome. I also have WSM that I got dirt cheap at a yard sale and it's served proudly for two years now.
This is a great site, plenty of experience and help are available, just ask.
- Hello from Texas
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 1st build - Reverse Flow Offset, vertical cooking chamber 50 seconds ago
- › New Guy From Arizona 2 minutes ago
- › Canadian bacon - dry brine 2 minutes ago
- › Weber Style wireless temp probe 9 minutes ago
- › SQWIBS Urban Garden Adventure 2017 10 minutes ago
- › SQWIBS Cooks ALL in one place! 16 minutes ago
- › Dave from Alberta 16 minutes ago
- › Beef Tenderloin Question 18 minutes ago
- › Yankee's Oklahoma Joe Build 23 minutes ago
- › New Guy from Slovenia 29 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...