or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Rubbed my breasts down
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rubbed my breasts down

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 

With a spicy pepper rub and decided to smoke it up. Here's to smokin' something on a Wednesday!

 

 

post #2 of 14
Thread Starter 
Has anybody smoked smithfield ham steaks for a double smoke? I have so much extra room im thinking about throwing one or two in there. ..
post #3 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATS32 View Post

Has anybody smoked smithfield ham steaks for a double smoke? I have so much extra room im thinking about throwing one or two in there. ..

 

nope but ive always wanted to, but the wife says no go with ham...i have to do ham somewhere else..lol. she hates ham. ive double smoked sausages, and such but no ham.
post #4 of 14

I haven't done that particular brand, but have done several spiral cut hams. They are awesome!

post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 

They're the half inch to an inch thick ham steaks cut from a spiral. I'm going to throw some in!

post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATS32 View Post

They're the half inch to an inch thick ham steaks cut from a spiral. I'm going to throw some in!

 

ill be standing by for view...hehe.
post #7 of 14

Throw them in. Remember on the top. You don't want bird drops on the ham.

Happy smoken.

David

post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 

Yup..they're in on the top. Pics to come in a little bit...I didn't want too much heat getting out.

post #9 of 14
They should come out fine if you don't dry them out.
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 

I've never overcooked anything! Ever! nana2.gif

post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 

Updated with 4 chicken breasts and 2 ham steaks...eventful smoking day for a Wednesday.

 

post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 

Ok...everything done at the same time. Not sure how I did that.

 

post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 

Everything was phenomenal. My favorite was the chicken...I pulled it at 158 and let it rest 45 min...I know many would disagree with it but WOW. Great.

post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATS32 View Post

Everything was phenomenal. My favorite was the chicken...I pulled it at 158 and let it rest 45 min...I know many would disagree with it but WOW. Great.

 

yeh i know what you mean, i pull mine at 160*...best chicken ever. and i havent died yet..haha... again, those temps are not for everyone. but definitely for me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Rubbed my breasts down