or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Rib Roast reverse sear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rib Roast reverse sear - Page 2

post #21 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDWOOD CARLOS View Post

Looks great!! drool.gif

 

In hypnotized voice: Must, make, reverse, seared, ribeye.

 

I love cherry and oak combo for beef. Good stuff.

 

A couple of people on Facebook mentioned using Oak too, I think I'm sold! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdprey View Post

very yummy looking but i dont think i agree with the plate moto.........i have a cat. biggrin.gif

LOL!

post #22 of 25

Suie, Dang nab it man that looks good. great job. Nice turn out.

post #23 of 25
It looks awesome! I might disagree with the slogan on the plate though ;)
post #24 of 25

Looks great Suie,

I love reverse seared thick steaks/roasts.  I agree with Redwood, I usually use oak and cherry on beef.

Scott 

post #25 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by driedstick View Post

Suie, Dang nab it man that looks good. great job. Nice turn out.

Thank you!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Mishima View Post

It looks awesome! I might disagree with the slogan on the plate though ;)

Hehe yeah, I'm with you on that!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnott View Post

Looks great Suie,

I love reverse seared thick steaks/roasts.  I agree with Redwood, I usually use oak and cherry on beef.

Scott 

 

Thanks Scott!! I've got some post oak all ready to go with the cherry for next time. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Rib Roast reverse sear