Ha ha ha I'd wake up with enough indigestion to use my stomach as a smoker if I ate that right before bed
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
Butts. Who's staying up with me? - Page 2post #21 of 505/25/13 at 10:42pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 505/25/13 at 11:15pmI'm with you man. Just threw my butt on for my party tomorrow. Got 3 racks of baby backs that will go on later too. If you don't mind ill post my Q view on here.
And I like the home state brew.
Happy smoking. 😄post #23 of 505/26/13 at 4:12amThread StarterLooking good Rico. Post all the q-view you want, the more the merrier. Just woke up and everything is looking good. No Hi or Lo alarms went off. The only alarm is my three year old who has been up since six. UGH, my head hurts a little, get a little coffee in me and I should be good for the day. Temps are right where I want them, sun is gonna hit the smoker in a couple hours then I'll begin the temp game all over again.post #24 of 505/26/13 at 4:23ampost #25 of 505/26/13 at 4:31amThread StarterGood morning to you as we'll Red. Things are looking great!! Kinda wish I knew what time I hit the stall. Guess that's the price you pay for having the Mav babysitting the smoker while I sleep.
By the way I'M GOING NO FOIL!! The neighbors are gonna get a tasty bark encrusted beast.post #26 of 505/26/13 at 6:12am
David...yesterday as the sun was getting out more...noticed the temp swings too. Kept bouncing back and forth. I love my MAV! Can get other stuff done in the house...and know exactly what was happening in the Camp Chef. If anyone is even thinking about getting a new therm....I am sold on this one!
Looks great....show that bark!
Katpost #27 of 505/26/13 at 6:26ampost #28 of 505/26/13 at 6:31amThread Starterpost #29 of 505/26/13 at 6:47ampost #30 of 505/26/13 at 6:48ampost #31 of 505/26/13 at 6:55ampost #32 of 505/26/13 at 7:06amThread Starterpost #33 of 505/26/13 at 7:07amThread Starterpost #34 of 505/26/13 at 8:12ampost #35 of 505/26/13 at 8:57am
You guy's are doing a great job in the smokers!!!! Only one rack of spares today for me, but next week i'm doing 16 racks of St. Louis ribs. They had them on sale all week at Target for 1.78lb. That's going to be a record for me so i'll some of the beer myself. I'll post some pics after it's over. I'll be watching for more good stuff here. Reinhardpost #36 of 505/26/13 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #37 of 505/26/13 at 10:44ampost #38 of 505/26/13 at 10:52ampost #39 of 505/26/13 at 11:00am
- Butts. Who's staying up with me?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Trying my smoking wits on St. Louis Spareribs. 6 minutes ago
- › meat mixing 27 minutes ago
- › Ultimate trailer build 36 minutes ago
- › Disaster strikes!! 43 minutes ago
- › Anybody ever use a River Country Thermometer. 47 minutes ago
- › Belly bacon, skin on or skin off? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Brined? Frenched? Rubbed? Smoked? Glazed? Cheap Pork Roast! 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Garlic Shrimp & Cheese Grits 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Butt and baby backs .... With Q view 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Porterhouse and the vortex. 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ