New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Char Griller 5050

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 

  I have a char griller 5050 with firebox and am wanting to take the firebox out and just use the gas and charcoal unit , my question is what do I need to do about the oval tamper plate that was knocked out at Lowes because they assembled the firebox  and I do not have the plate , I tried to look on line if I can order it but cannot find the part , does anyone have a idea on how I can do this .

post #2 of 2

You can keep the SFB in place and use the charcoal grill with no problems and no further expense. I sometimes grill on my CG SmokinPro and open the lid to the SFB if the coals need a bit of air.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Charcoal Smokers