or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Woods for Smoking › Memorial Day charcoal sales!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Memorial Day charcoal sales!

post #1 of 37
Thread Starter 
Trying to keep up with all the sales, so I can stock up.
Just saw at Walmart $7 for 2 15.5lb bags.
Let us know what see on sale. Sure they'll be better at Lowe's or HD.
post #2 of 37
HD doesn't have new ad out yet but Lowes has Kingsford Blue 2 pack 20# bags for $9.99! But it says "Limit 2 twin packs per customer".
post #3 of 37

Costco has two big bags of Kingsford Competition....clean burn & no additives. Not available in all stores though but if you see it grab some.

post #4 of 37

I posted this in another thread, but I saw this at most local HD last weekend.  All of the pallets are marked "5/23 EVENT"

 

LL

post #5 of 37

Here is the Home Dept special:

 

http://localad.homedepot.com/HomeDepot/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2397998&PromotionID=88350&PromotionViewMode=0

 

The deal is 2x20lb bags for $9.88 (no limit)

 

 

post #6 of 37
Have to see if my lowes has on sale. grilling_smilie.gif
post #7 of 37

Here is Lowes:

http://lowes.shoplocal.com/lowes/default.aspx?action=entryflash&

 

2x20lbs for $9.99 (limit 2 twin packs per person)

 

 

post #8 of 37

Also found this at Lowe's for lump charcoal - Cowboy 20lb for $9.99

http://www.lowes.com/pd_361264-37442-23021_0__?productId=3609878

 

 

post #9 of 37
Sam's Club also has it for $9.99
post #10 of 37

Here are the two for Walmart: 

 

Kingsford blue bag 2x15lb for $6.98

Royal Oak Lump 17.5lbs for $9.99

 

 

 

post #11 of 37

Saw the Lowe's ad, but still nothing at HD here. Sucks that they're limiting people to 2 packs. That's going to make for a lot of trips.

post #12 of 37
When I first pulled up HD there was the current ad, then hunting around the page there was a link to preview the memorial day ad.
post #13 of 37
Might be worth checking your local lowes, mine did not enforce the limit.I bought 3 twin packs, guy in front of me bought 6.
post #14 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Willie View Post

Costco has two big bags of Kingsford Competition....clean burn & no additives. Not available in all stores though but if you see it grab some.

I Bought a few each time i went. I also stocked up on some RO when it was on sale at king kullen  

post #15 of 37

Got mine today at Home Depot. Picked up ten 2x20lb bags for $9.88 each. Here's what 400lbs of charcoal looks like!

post #16 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittling Chip View Post

Got mine today at Home Depot. Picked up ten 2x20lb bags for $9.88 each. Here's what 400lbs of charcoal looks like!

 

Well that should at least get you though till Monday..... maybe. LOL

post #17 of 37

This is bizarre. I'm looking at the on-line ad for my Home Depot store and it says a price of $9.88. But I'm holding the print ad in my hand this very moment, and it says the price is $12.88!

Called the store,and while they don't say it's a misprint, they do say they'll honor the on-line ad price.

post #18 of 37
Just bought 5 20#'s from lowes with no problem up here in the poconos!
post #19 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mneeley490 View Post

This is bizarre. I'm looking at the on-line ad for my Home Depot store and it says a price of $9.88. But I'm holding the print ad in my hand this very moment, and it says the price is $12.88!

Called the store,and while they don't say it's a misprint, they do say they'll honor the on-line ad price.

I just ran over to my local HD at lunch and it was $9.88, I grabbed 4 of them biggrin.gif

post #20 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackyardSmokin View Post

Also found this at Lowe's for lump charcoal - Cowboy 20lb for $9.99

http://www.lowes.com/pd_361264-37442-23021_0__?productId=3609878

 

 

 

 

Not sure how wide-spread they are, but True Value hardware has 20 pound bags for $8.99 through the end of the month too. http://www.truevalue.com/product/Hardwood-Lump-Charcoal-20-Lb/1602.uts?keyword=charcoal 

 

They'll ship to your local store for free, and if you spend over $30 online, there's a $5 coupon code you can use (SPRING5) . My local store only carries the 8.8lb bags, so I ordered 5 of the sale bags online and they called me when it came in later that week and I picked it up. It worked great!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Woods for Smoking
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Woods for Smoking › Memorial Day charcoal sales!